The daily well-being of children and staff is the basis of our daily operations. Our shared values are quality, safety, individuality, and respect.
- High-quality activities are the basis of our educational work.
- Trained and dedicated staff are responsible for implementing good, planned, and targeted early childhood education and pre-school education.
- Small groups ensure that our staff are able to take into account children's individual needs.
- Excursions and celebrations complement our activities and expand the child's learning environment.
- Good teaching tools and materials enable diverse educational and teaching work.
- Appropriate time has been set aside
for staff for continuous development where they can plan, implement, and
develop high-quality early childhood education and pre-school education.
- Every child has the right to a good and safe childhood, and every adult has the right to work in a safe workplace.
- We create an environment in which the child has the opportunity to express and realize him/herself, and in which the atmosphere is positive, accommodating, and encouraging to learn new things.
- The understanding staff will make sure it is safe for the child to share their thoughts and feelings.
- Safety is enhanced by our staff who know the child well and maintain familiar daily routines and safeguards jointly agreed rules.
- We take care of the safety of the physical environment of our kindergartens.
- In our welcoming and caring
environment, the child will feel accepted, appreciated and valued.
- Every one of us can be ourselves.
- We respect everyone's boundaries, desires, and needs.
- Our activities are based on the child's previous experiences, interests, and competencies.
- We value free play, and we support the child's own initiative.
- Our staff helps the child to be confident and to see their own strengths.
- In our kindergarten, the staff are encouraged to use their own strengths. The diverse backgrounds of the work community are an asset.
- We treat ourselves, others and our environment with respect and adhere to the principles of sustainable development.
- We study and learn to appreciate nature and our surroundings.
- Courtesy and good manners are commonplace for us.
- We support the development of the child's social skills and individual responsibility as a member of the group.
- We respect our families and want to support them in their parental education through open collaboration.
- Children need to be involved in
their own lives - their voices and opinions are reflected in all our
Children's development and well-being are the fundaments of our operations! Every child deserves to be seen and we want to see every child.