LOOKING FOR NEW TEAM MEMBERS
ARE YOU A FUTURE ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
Are you a nursery nurse for whom important work with children is a passion?
Would you like to work in a kindergarten that cares about the well-being of both children and staff?
If you answered yes, you can be a future addition to our team!
Espoon Englanninkielinen Leikkikoulu is a private, non-profit kindergarten. We are located in
Karakallio and Kilonpuisto, Espoo, with good transport connections. In both
kindergartens, we have 30 children aged 3 to 6 years and employ three early
childhood education teachers, two early childhood education practical nurses, a
daycare assistant and a kindergarten director. Our working language is mainly
We are searching for a nursery nurse for the Karakallio unit for a fixed term contract 2.1.2023 - 30.6.2023. The nursery nurse is responsible for the 3-5-year-olds group activities along with the early childhood education teacher.
We are now searching for an early childhood education teacher for the Karakallio unit with a permanent contract starting on 28.7.2023.
We are now looking for a nursery nurse
: WE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to influence the way you work with the use of the preschool- and early childhood education curriculum and our kindergarten's values.
- Good financial resources to create quality and versatile preschool- and early childhood education, such as suitable learning environments, versatile teaching materials, trips and different projects and celebrations.
- Competitive salary and good staff perks (exercise- and culture vouchers, health care at a private health clinic, and health care insurance)
- Nice co-workers that support you in your work.
- Environment which promotes staff wellbeing and work wellbeing, which is supported by the parent's association's board.
WE HOPE FROM YOU:
- Vocational qualification in education and guidance, vocational qualification in social and health care or another suitable education, which includes or has been completed with suitable childcare, early childhood education or teaching studies.
- Great communication skills, excellent english language and finnish language is considered an advantage.
- Warm, committed and innovative touch in working with children and families
- Ability to work independently and the ability to work in a multicultural team.
- In the afternoons and when needed be a part the whole kindergarten's early childhood education.
candidate who will be chosen for the position must present an extract from the
criminal record referred to in section 6.2 of the Criminal Records Act.
are interested and feel this is the place for you, send your application and CV
to the head of the kindergarten firstname.lastname@example.org by 16.11.2022. We are ready
to fill the place as soon as the person we are looking for is found.
The head of the kindergarten, Lydia Mccarthy, will be happy to answer your questions (in Finnish or English):
Call | WhatsApp: 041 513 7773
Your potential future colleagues have this to say about working in our kindergarten:
"The kindergarten is non-profit and it shows in the way it operates. The money is clearly used for the benefit of the children and the employees are also taken care of."
"I have the freedom to plan and carry out my work as I see it best."
"This is a workplace with a good working atmosphere."
Espoo Englanninkielinen Leikkikoulu's kindergartens are run by an association. The main task of the association is to provide good working conditions for the staff to provide high-quality early childhood education and pre-school education.
We believe that care and well-being of staff is fundamental to children's education, and therefore the well-being of the staff guides all of our decisions.
offer a respectful and caring workplace and good working conditions for early
childhood education and pre-school professionals and students.
As an employer, we are responsible, we care about our employees and our work community, and we follow the development of our industry. From 2030, the Early Childhood Education Act requires that in kindergartens, at least two-thirds must have a university degree. At Espoo Englanninkielinen Leikkikoulu, this educational structure is already in place.